Saturday, June 29, 2019

Elianto's Nail Polish

Hey fwiends, today I will be writing about the Elianto Basic Nail Lacquer. I bought mine in 2018 at Sunway Pyramid and has been using it for quite some time now.

So, a brief introduction on the brand itself. Elianto is a local Malaysian makeup brand that is founded in 2005. They offer makeup, skincare and nail polish products. Besides that, they also have their own fragrance line and makeup tools. That being said, the nail polish that I got was produced in Korea.

It comes in a wide range of colours that are all really nice and beautiful. It gives me more choices to choose from as I have a medium skin tone and certain colours do not suit me. The price of this nail polish is RM13.90 but often have sales. I got mine at a price of RM5 each. However, one of the catch is that you have to get 4 to be able to get the promotional price. The colour I got was Salmon (B208) and Sky Blue (B438). Both have 12ml.

 

One of the things that I didn't like about this nail polish is that you have to paint a few layers for the colour to be opaque as one layer looks very sheer. It also causes the painted nails to be streaky even when I use a base coat.


The brush of the nail polish is of a perfect size. It has a smaller width which makes it easier to paint the sides of your nails if you have curved nails but wide enough that you don't need to paint too many times to cover the entire nail. Besides, this nail polish does not dry up easily or clump up as fast as other nail polish. I have it for over a year now and it is still very smooth and watery.

Conclusion:
A broke student who loves painting your nails? Yasss, get it during their sales as it is extremely cheap. However, the end result of the painted nails is not really very smooth but the colours are oh so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment