Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Verses to Get You Through Exam

It is that time of the year again, exams are near and you can’t help but have butterflies in your stomach. We always ponder on so many issues especially when we are going to sleep. All the what ifs and I can’t. Some might even cry due to the stress and expectation someone else have on you. But always remember that your Father in Heaven is always with you and know that His grace is sufficient for you for His Power is make perfect in our weaknesses. Here are some bible verses I would like to share with you:
BEFORE EXAMS 
“I am so worried about this subject”
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)
“I am physically and mentally fatigue”
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar  on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (Psalms 40:31)
“Will everything go wrong?”
Even to your old age and grey hairs, I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. (Isaiah 46:4)
DURING EXAMS
“I don’t understand the question”
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways, submit to him and he will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
“The question needs much wisdom and I don’t have any”
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault and it will be given to you. (James 1:5)
AFTER EXAMS
“What will my results be?”
Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. (Psalms 37:4)
“Doesn’t God cares if I fail or do badly?”
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment